Don't Just Talk Turkey! 15 Movie Topics To Argue Over This Thanksgiving
Feeling that pre-Thanksgiving agita? I know, it's not the food. It's the thought of heaping helpings of stilted conversation about the presidential election and Wal-Mart's Black Friday strike. Well, you can thank me now or later, but I've got you covered. Back for a return holiday engagement is Movieline's gluten- and Trans fat-free turkey day conversation helper: 15 film-related topics that will insure that Grandpa never gets to his "Mitt Romney is the devil, but he's my devil" monologue.
6. Where in the world is Warren Beatty?
8. Which actor should portray Gen. David Petraeus in the inevitable Lifetime movie about his affair?
9. Is George Clooney the mayor of Hollywood even though he spends a lot of time in Lake Como?
10. Will the mixed reviews for Life of Pi hurt its Oscar chances?
13. Is there any actor sexier than Ryan Gosling?
15. Will Seth MacFarlane be a good Oscar host? (And what does Grampa think of Ted?)
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's hoping your holiday with the fam is a little less agonizing than this:
Follow Frank DiGiacomo on Twitter.
Follow Movieline on Twitter.