Captain Kirk Wants to Make Love to the Mountain
· Chris Pine: The day you can successfully conquer nature by thrusting yourself into a natural rock formation, you'll have truly inherited the Kirk mantle. Until then -- Shatner's our man.
· Brian Henson tells MTV Movies Blog that a Fraggle Rock movie and The Dark Crystal sequel, The Power of the Dark Crystal, are "very close to going into pre-production. They're both really ready to go. [The studio is] just [in the process of] putting together the final finance pieces and the final distribution pieces." That's practically a blinking yellow light!
· Oscar winner Dustin Lance Black is suing Starzlife.com for for $3 million for publishing explicit sexual photos of himself and another man. Queerty has the full lawsuit.
· Benny Hill's trademark beret and glasses are up for auction.
· Brad Pitt, Good for the Gays™: "It's ridiculous that Prop 8 took away gay people's right to marry! I have no understanding of that kind of hatred...Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit. Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled....When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it."
· Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are engaged to be married. Time for a blood test! LOLZ!