'Bond, James Bond': 007's Top 10 One-Liners
In many ways, James Bond laid the template for what a modern-day action hero would look like: handsome, cool, badass, but most importantly, witty. The tradition of tough-guy one-liners may not have originated with 007, but it certainly had a good run within the franchise, and has continued to thrive across all genres of action today. Here’s some of the best of Bond’s zingers over the years.
1. “That’s a Smith & Wesson…and you’ve had your six. (Dr. No)
2. “Shocking… positively shocking. “ (Goldfinger)
3. “No more foreplay.”(Goldeneye)
4. “Bond. James Bond.” (Dr. No)
5. “But of course you are.” (Diamonds are Forever)
Pages: 1 2