Who Are the Most Bankable Stars in Hollywood?
Earlier this fall, Forbes figured out which dead celebrities are still making millions from the grave. In the continual spirit of measuring Hollywood stars by their bank accounts, Forbes has calculated which of today's actors and actresses provide studios with the best return on their investments. Can you guess the five most bankable stars in Hollywood today? I'm betting that you can name at least two...
If you correctly listed the following young ones, pat yourself on the back and feel free to brag away below:
1. Kristen Stewart - For every $1 Stewart is paid, her films earn an average $55.83.
2. Anne Hathaway - For every $1 Hathway is paid, her films earn an average $45.67.
3. Robert Pattinson - For every $1 Pattinson is paid, his films earn an average $39.43.
4. Daniel Radcliffe - For every $1 Radcliffe is paid, his films earn an average $34.24.
5. Shia LaBeouf - For every $1 LaBeouf is paid, his films earn an average $29.40.
For the record, for every $1 I am paid, Target earns an average of 43 cents.
For the complete list of bankable stars, which includes a few surprise names, head on over to Forbes.
• Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck [Forbes]