Twit Wit: 5 Best Tweets About Breaking Dawn, The Descendants, Happy Feet Two, and Poor Natalie Wood
Lots of movie business to tweet about this weekend: Breaking Dawn, Part I made more money than is right for our national health, The Descendants scored a great opening in limited release, Happy Feet Two happened, and everyone is pretending to know who Natalie Wood is. Time to narrow down Twitter's commentary to five of the weekend's best movie-related quips. Robert Wagner, you are not culpable for the hilarity herein.
5. Twitter favorite Mary Charlene, AKA @IamEnidColeslaw (a reference to the graphic novel and movie Ghost World) reminds us about Happy Feet Two. I understand it's a film about penguins.
4. Conan O'Brien considers the practicalities of being a Twihard. Godspeed.
3. Jeopardy! warlord Ken Jennings insists he is not a suspect in the Natalie Wood case. Right.
2. Hey, Rob Huebel is in The Descendants. Crazy. Here, he gives you a good reason to fork over $16 at the Arclight.
1. This week's champ Frank Conniff, AKA TV's Frank from MST3K, thinks the Natalie Wood case calls to mind a simpler, better time. I concur.