Let's Hear Your #RejectedPeanutsSpecials!
I think of Charlie Brown as a movie star since some of his best work is in full-length features like Snoopy, Come Home and Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown. Now I can also call him a Twitter phenomenon since he's subject of the joke meme #RejectedPeanutsSpecials. We love that hashtag so much that we're contributing a bunch of our own ideas after the jump. The Great Pumpkin has never been scarier.
First, here are a few we liked from the Twitterati:
And now, ours:
· You're an Unfeeling Misanthrope, Charlie Brown
· You'll Settle for Marcie, Charlie Brown
· It's the Great Sadness, Charlie Brown
· You're a Disturbingly Good Dancer, Charlie Brown
· You're a Server at Chili's, Charlie Brown
· Linus is Nailing Your Sister, Charlie Brown
· A Charlie Brown Antichrist Summoning
· You are Lucy's Bitch, Charlie Brown
· Snoopy Doesn't Exist, Charlie Brown
· It Has to Be Syphilis, Charlie Brown
· Your Ears Look Exactly Like Your Nose, Charlie Brown
· Peanuts are Raceless, So Please Explain Franklin, Charlie Brown
Your turn. Got any?
Follow Louis Virtel on Twitter at @louisvirtel
Follow Movieline on Twitter at @Movieline