Watch Darth Vader Record the Enormously Hated Star Wars Blu-ray 'Noooo!'
· If you thought that watching Darth Vader scream "Nooooo!" on the Return of the Jedi Blu-ray was painful, you should have been in the recording studio with the Star Wars villain during that voiceover. Laugh through the George Lucas-induced tears ahead and then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Lionsgate will follow up The Hunger Games by adapting another dystopian young adult series for the screen. Chaos Walking chronicles the trials and tribulations of a group of humans who colonize a distant Earth-like planet. [THR]
· Nerve.com compares Ryan Gosling and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's best and worst projects to see who is the bigger Hollywood contender. [Nerve.com]
· Finally, a definitive timeline for Primer. [Unrealitymag.com]
· In case you haven't heard yet...Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz has announced that he wants to shoot another season of the beloved series before filming the long-await Bluth movie. [EW]
· Do you know who is not a fan of George Clooney-style pranks on set? Steve Martin. [Buzzsugar]
· If you were a fan of Roland Emmerich's 1992 sci-fi film Universal Soldier starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren, good news: FremantleMedia North America is adapting the film for television. [indieWire]
· Finally, congratulations to Seth Rogen for marrying his longtime girlfriend Lauren Miller this weekend! [People]