Now Pitching For the Athletics, No. 5, Jonah Hill
The slimmed-down co-star of (and, if there's any justice to be found in the awards cosmos, eventual Oscar nominee for) Moneyball climbed the mound in Oakland on Sunday to throw out the first pitch prior to the A's-Tigers game. And the crowd... goes... wild! Seriously, these guys really dig Hill; see for yourself in the video after the jump, and stick around for more in today's Buzz Break.
[via Trailer Addict]
· Simon Cowell is reportedly contemplating an X Factor stage musical for London's West End. Right. [Deadline]
· Alec Baldwin. Roman Polanski. Do we have an untoward obsession with the cult of the asshole celebrity? [Film School Rejects]
· You know you've always wanted one of those bad-ass Daft Punk helmets. Now, at last, easy instruction to do it yourself! In... four months? [LikeCool]
· Set your DVR! Radiohead will be the interview and musical guest Sept. 26 on a special one-hour edition of The Colbert Report. [Cinema Blend]
· Lou Reed and Metallica have released a 30-second excerpt from their forthcoming collaborative record, Lulu. It's... well, it's destabilizing. (And probably NSFW -- or anywhere else, for that matter.) [via The Awl]