Marty McFly's Back to the Future II Kicks Can Soon Be Yours
Back to the Future II director/producer Frank Marshall recently tweeted, "Something big is coming soon. Can't say anything yet. No one should know too much about their own destiny. #BTTF." Well, this package from Dr. Emmett L. Brown helps explain: It's Nike's upcoming Air Mag shoe, a replica of Marty McFly's kicks from the first BTTF sequel, that boast self-lacing technology. Put on yer incredulous Crispin Glover bug eyes, because this is pretty wild! More in Buzz Break after the jump.
· Here's Anne Hathaway dressed as either a 1990 Calvin Klein catwalker or her Catwoman alter ego Selina Kyle. Severe womenswear forever! [BuzzSugar]
· Veteran Simpsons writer/producer Matt Warburton sold a script to Fox about "a recent Los Angeles transplant, just on the verge of being 'cool' for the first time in his life, who is bummed and mildly amused when his retired, conservative Midwestern parents move in down the street." Cool no more! [Variety]
· Jennifer Garner is developing a half-hour sitcom, an adaptation of Alexandra Robbins' The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth. [Variety]
· Look out: Jonathan Taylor Thomas is back, acting, and "wants to direct." Wild America II, please! [People]
· And finally, Eric Brevig will direct Brandan Fraser in -- wait for it -- William Tell 3D. [Collider]