Happy 64th Birthday, Arnold Schwarzenegger! What's His Best Onscreen One-Liner?
On July 30, 1947, Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Austria to parents Gustav and Aurelia. He moved to America when he was 21 years old, rose to fame as a prominent body builder, turned to acting, turned to politics, and -- before the scandal about his illegitimate love child broke earlier this year -- was one of the most beloved figures in pop culture over the last 30 years. So, not a great birthday year for Arnold! But! that doesn't mean we can't celebrate the former Governator's cumpleaños by remembering some of his great onscreen one-liners.
There are so many to chose from that it's hard to pick a favorite, but to me you can't really beat any of the following:
· "Stick around." -- Predator
· "Get to the chopper!" -- Predator
· "Dillon! You son of a bitch!" -- Predator
· Pretty much every line in Predator
· "It's not a tumor." -- Kindergarten Cop
· "See you at the party, Richter." -- Total Recall
· "Don't wake my friend, he's dead tired." -- Commando
· "Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last? I lied." -- Commando
· Pretty much every line in Commando
· "I'll be back." -- Terminator
· "I need a vacation." -- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
And so on! Leave your favorite hacktacular one-liner in the comments section below. Bonus virtual high-five if you include video!