Talkback: Let's Guess the Plot of Damon Lindelof's Secret Film Based on the Working Title Alone
Big news arrives today for Lost fans: series screenwriter and executive producer Damon Lindelof has signed a seven-figure deal with Disney to write and produce an "original large-scale science fiction feature film." So far, the only thing known about the film (other than the fact that the studio plans on building it around several platform for maximum profit) is its working ttle. Instead of waiting for plot details to emerge, why don't you jump ahead to make your own guesses about the Lindelof's feature storyline.
The working title is...1952.To get you started, here are a few facts about that year that might help you form your labyrinthine plot. Bonus points to anyone who can incorporate all of the following threads.
· Today premieres on NBC.
· Elizabeth II is named the Queen of the United Kingdom.
· Winston Churchill announces that the UK has an atomic bomb.
· The Diary of Anne Frank is published.
· Isabella Rossellini and John Tesh are born.
· The first successful surgical separation of Siamese twins is conducted.
· The Soviet Union vetoes Japan's application for membership in the United Nations.
Ready, set, go brainstorm plots.