See More Set Photos From Cameron Crowe's We Bought a Zoo
· Alec Baldwin may use his Twitter account to make jokes about TSA agents, but Cameron Crowe is using his to post photo updates on his upcoming projects. In addition to some behind the scenes pictures of Pearl Jam Twenty, Crowe has also uploaded a plethora of We Bought a Zoo set pictures during the last month. The latest highlights his Almost Famous alter ego Patrick Fugit. Hey, Patrick! Click ahead for a look, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
[via @CameronCrowe, where you can find more set pics]
· Harry Potter Poster Week may be over, but that doesn't mean the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows character posters are finished. Warner Bros. has released individual placards for Draco and Snape. Click through to the Movieline Deathly Hallows poster gallery for a look.
· Steve Martin was ripped off in what is being called "Germany's biggest-ever art forgery scandal." The funnyman paid $850,000 for a painting that was not authentic. [Spiegel]
· Tribeca and ESPN will team up to release a handful of sports documentaries on demand from June 23 through August 25. The excellent Catching Hell (which premieres on ESPN in September) will be among the release. [Press Release]
· Hugo Weaving will play six characters in Cloud Atlas. [Herald Sun]