Are Your #LessInterestingMovies Funnier Than Movieline's?
I doubt it. On Twitter right now there's a trending meme called "#lessinterestingbooks" where Twitter users contribute little puns on book titles that sound like (watch this) less interesting versions of the original. Funny funnery. Things like "Their Eyes Were Watching Paint Dry," "Harry Potter and the Order of Takeout," etc. Since we don't read no books at Movieline, we've come up with a few #lessinterestingmovies and would like to challenge you formally to a duel of funny. Come along.
· One Drove a Hyundai Elantra Around the Cuckoo's Nest
· They Shoe Horses, Don't They? The Horseshoe Place Up in Modesto?
· No Country for Declared Commonweath
· Who's Afraid of Virginia Heffernan's Extensive Vocabulary?
· 4:30 P.M. Cowboy
· Drag Me to Helen Reddy's Comeback Tour
· The Venison Eater
· The Hours
Eh, I'd give ours a 6 out of 10. Your turn. Happy Thursday!