Learn How to Make an X-Wing Fighter from Star Wars Out of Office Supplies
· Office supplies: they're not just for hoarding as a way to get back at your bosses anymore! Courtesy of the website Instructables comes a detailed look at how to use most of the stuff sitting around your desk right now to create an X-Wing fighter. From Star Wars. Consider your productivity for Tuesday officially over. Click through for a look at the finished product, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Add another film to Ridley Scott's ridiculous ledger: Per ScreenDaily, he'll direct and produce Reykjavik, about a mid-'80s meeting between Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev that brought about the end of the Cold War. [ScreenDaily]
· Director Lasse Hallstrom and co-star Rachel Weisz have left The Danish Girl, a film about the world's first sex change operation. Nicole Kidman is still attached. [ScreenDaily]
· Rob Schneider may still land a comedy on CBS. Hooray? [Deadline]
· Famed New York restaurant Elaine's will close for good next week, following the death of owner Elaine Kaufman in back in December. Check out S.T. VanAirsdale's remembrance of Kaufman and Elaine's here. [NYT/CityRoom]