Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Get Dirty in Latest Still from Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Breaking Moon Dawn) is sure to rewrite lunar history for the next 25 generations, so we may as well acknowledge its new screencap with stars Shia Labeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and write a caption for it. Look at the terror on poor Shia's face. Disturbia! It can creep up inside you and consume you!
Rules for captions:
· You may not invoke the name of any Brian Austin Green spouse.
· Your may not say "The Magic School Bus Plunges Into Ms. Frizzle's Colon."
· You may not make a Disturbia reference, because I made a cute one above.
· You may bring up Shia's arrest at a Chicago Walgreen's.
· You can't compare Rosie to '90s bombshell Bridgette Wilson, who played Sonja in Mortal Kombat. Because only I can think of that.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon hits theaters on July 1.