Watch Aubrey Plaza Scowl at Storm Troopers in Latest Star Wars Parody
· The College Humor web series Troopers has returned again, and so too has Aubrey Plaza. In the latest episode, her space princess stares and frowns at a flirty Storm Trooper ("Your eyes are like sapphires?" he stammers) while wearing the biggest beehive this side of Amy Winehouse. Click ahead to watch, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
[via College Humor]
· The plot for that American Pie sequel has been somewhat revealed, and it's exactly what you would expect. [What's Playing]
· Latino Review reports that Edgar Ramirez is being eyed for the role of the villain in Zack Snyder's Superman reboot. [Latino Review]
· Soon, movie theaters might have to post the nutritional value of their over-priced snacks. I'll still buy my $4 Sno*Caps no matter how many calories they have, however. [Moviefone]
· For his next trick, director Francis Lawrence may direct a biopic about Harry Houdini. [Variety]
· In non-movie news: Chris Brown is sorry he went crazy after Good Morning America this week. Everyone should totally accept this apology. [Jezebel]