Gods Be Crazy: Henry Cavill and Kellan Lutz Go Shirtless in Immortals
· Perhaps this one should be called Pectorals, aimright? Oh, shut up: It's Friday. Fresh into Movieline HQ via Relativity Media come some official stills for Immortals, Tarsem Singh's fall 3-D epic about Greek mythology and six-pack abs. Click ahead to see a shirtless Henry Cavill (Superman) covered in dirt -- and Kellan Lutz looking like a precious angel -- then stick around for more Buzz Break.
[Click for bigger]
· Now this is the type of movie career Steve Carell should have. He's reportedly in talks to star opposite Meryl Streep in Great Hope Springs for director David Frankel. Carell would play a marriage counselor trying to help Streep and her yet-to-be-cast husband. [Deadline]
· Neil Patrick Harris can do it all. He's been hired to direct an untitled pilot for CBS about a group of people working in a venture capital firm. [Variety]
· Hailee Steinfeld has cashed in on her deserved True Grit fame, grabbing the lead role in Forgotten. Based on the novel of the same name (publishing this spring), the Oscar nominee will play London, a 16-year-old girl who has her memory erased every morning at 4:33 a.m. and can only remember her future. Teenemto, or something. Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are producing, so I'm in. [Deadline]
· Parks and Recreation continues to have bad ratings. Do you guys have something against me personally? Just asking. [TVLine]
· Required reading: This NYT Magazine piece on The Lonely Island. [NYT]