Never Say Anything: Justin Bieber Tells Rolling Stone His Thoughts on Abortion, Health Care
· That bubbling noise you're hearing right now isn't the shoddy plumbing in your office building -- it's the hot water surrounding pop superstar -- and movie star! -- Justin Bieber. "I really don't believe in abortion," the Biebs tells Rolling Stone. "It's like killing a baby?" Would he feel differently in the case of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that." Click ahead to see the Rolling Stone cover and to read Bieber's thoughts on U.S. health care, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
What was that about health care, JB? "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home." Expect to hear this quote regurgitated on The O'Reilly Factor later this evening. [Rolling Stone]
· Are you famous and desperate for your own YouTube channel? This one is for you! [Vulture]
· Woody Harrelson is not all that keen about making Zombieland 2. Full disclosure? I totally heart Zombieland, but the Woodster is right: A sequel is not necessarily the best idea. [Total Film]
· Apparently The Good Wife did an entire episode on Tuesday night devoted to Aaron Sorkin and The Social Network. This will probably get mocked when Sorkin mocks himself on 30 Rock next month. [Vulture]
· Here's something you should read: Rachel Dratch is writing a book about her post-Saturday Night Live experiences. [SplitSider]