Let Charlie Brown Be Your Valentine
· You don't have a special someone to spend the night with yet? That's fine because Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown is here for you. Watch it in its entirety below. No last-minute gifts required.
· Although he is no closer to actually beginning the project, director Roland Emmerich is certain that Independence Day 2 will still happen. [CinemaBlend]
· Roseanne will film a reality show for Lifetime about running a 40-acre macadamia nut farm in Hawaii, naturally. [Deadline]
· A former Tonight Show writer has escaped Jay Leno's grasp to write a humor column in the Omaha World-Herald. [Gawker]
· If you had no intention of watching the Independent Spirit Awards on IFC later this month, maybe the fact that Nicole Kidman and Mark Ruffalo are presenters will change your mind. And maybe not. [People]