Video: In 1971, Grammy Competition was Insanely Fierce.
· Yes, we just toasted to Grammy history, but here's one last video that will make you wonder what happened to this once-great ceremony. The 1971 telecast featured a category called Best Contemporary Performance by a Duo, Group or Chorus -- and the nominees were incredible. The Beatles, the Carpenters, the Jackson 5, Simon and Garfunkel, and Chicago all square off. Spellbinding. (Also: Go Karen and Richard!) [YouTube]
· Al Pacino is attached to an Henri Matisse biopic. [Variety]
· This interview with a Ken Doll will illuminate the world of plastic eunuchs for you. [The Hairpin]
· The competition is stiff, but here are the 10 worst couples on TV. [Television Without Pity]
· Finally, the TV show we should all be watching by now is... Raising Hope. [TVLine]