VIDEO: Watch Every Super Bowl Commercial in 2 Minutes
· Those geniuses at AdWeek have created the perfect viral video for a lazy Wednesday afternoon: All 61 Super Bowl commercials condensed down to a mere two minutes and twenty-four seconds. Now you can sorta catch up on all the fun advertisements you missed while that drunk fat guy at the Super Bowl party was yelling. Click ahead to watch, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· "Only" 11 million viewers watched Glee on Tuesday night, leading some to hypothesize that the post-Super Bowl edition of the show was a failure. Right, because Undercover Boss kept so many of its 38 million viewers last year. [TVLine]
· Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz are getting a divorce. Don't pretend like you aren't upset. [TV Guide]
· Let's watch the trailer for Todd Haynes' HBO epic Mildred Pierce and feel sad. Note, the music used here is the same that was used in the trailer for The Fighter. Click through. [ToH]
· Lindsay Lohan has been charged with felony grand theft. [TMZ]
· Is Mr. Sunshine just an excuse to stage a Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip reunion, minus Aaron Sorkin? [Vulture]
· Last one: Marc Maron is writing a memoir, which means you should be pretty excited. [SplitSider]