VIDEO: How I Met Your Mother Shows How Katy Perry Almost Got Cast on Lost
· OK, not exactly. During the Feb. 7 episode of How I Met Your Mother, Katy Perry and her talents will hit MacLaren's Pub and reveal how she auditioned for Lost. Well, her HIMYM character at least. Click ahead to watch -- and take notice of the fact that the clip is totally laugh-track free; for How I Met Your Mother fans, this is actually jarring -- then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Somewhat surprisingly, the Internet reacted a bit negatively to the trailer for Bridesmaids when it was released on Tuesday. Director Paul Feig seems to be out in front on the criticisms though. "It was important for us to [make things realistically raunchy] so when women come to see the movie, they would go, like, 'Oh god, that's just like my friends - maybe a funnier version of my friends.'" Sounds good to me -- I'm still looking forward to this one. [EW]
· Hey, why was Kevin Sorbo at Sundance this year? [Vulture]
· The Dark Knight Rises cinematographer Wally Pfister has read Christopher Nolan's script. Spoiler: He loves it! "It's a phenomenal script," he says. "He's still in the process of cutting it back because it's a very long script right now, but it's really phenomenal." Pfister says Nolan has created "the perfect trilogy." Get your unreasonably high expectations to an even higher level, nerds! [/Film]
· It looks like Kobe Bryant is on Team Black Swan. "He's very white swan," Bryant said about his teammate Pau Gasol. "I need him to be more black swan." Maybe Kobe should suggestion masturbation? [ESPN]