Watch Paul Rudd and Jason Segel Meet Rush in the Unofficial Internet Sequel to I Love You, Man
· In case you were wondering what qualifies as comfort moviewatching in Casa de Rosen, it's I Love You, Man. The 2009 Paul Rudd/Jason Segel comedy is like the best AM radio station -- just toss it on and do a bunch of other stuff while its dulcet comedy tones flutter in the background. Anyway, you don't care about all that, but you might care about the unofficial sequel to I Love You, Man that Funny or Die debuted on Monday. Click ahead to watch the further, Rush-fueled adventures of Sidney Fife and Peter Klaven, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Stars, they're just like us! They don't know who new Superman Henry Cavill is either. Right, Christian Bale? [Vulture]
· New Year's Eve -- Garry Marshall's follow-up to Valentine's Day -- just got a whole lot more rom-com-y. Katherine Heigl will replace Halle Berry in the star-studded money-grubbing affair. [Deadline]
· You won't be able to watch this video of Colin Firth interacting with fans after the SAG Awards on Sunday night without cringing. Poor Firthy! [TMZ]
· An X-Men: First Class love? Jennifer Lawrence is possibly dating co-star Nicholas Hoult. [Huffington Post]
· Say hello to Charlie Sheen, the most important vampire on television. [Salon]