New Video Helpfully Reminds Everyone That It's Showtime
· What would your workday be without another mash-up supercut of a bunch of movie characters saying one phrase over and over again? Courtesy of Harry Hanrahan (via Pajiba) comes the "It's showtime!" video. So, yeah: It's showtime. Click ahead to watch, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
[via Pajiba, where you can see a rundown of the films used]
· Get excited! NBC has a new logo -- sans peacock -- and name. Say hello to "NBCUniversal." Just rolls off the tongue, that one. Click through to see. [MediaBistro]
· And that's when Katie Couric helped Barry Diller push his Masterati out of the snow. New York, amirite? [Videogum]
· Hugh Jackman isn't hosting the Oscars, but that doesn't mean he can't present one. [Deadline]
· Jon Stewart is joining the 9/11 memorial foundation board in New York. The memorial itself -- twin reflecting pools set above the spot where the Twin Towers fell -- will open on Sept. 11, the 10th anniversary of the attacks. [AP]