Watch The Fine Brothers Spoil 50 Comedies in 3 Minutes
· The most impressive thing about the latest bit of Fine Brothers spoiling madness? The same thing that makes all their videos impressive: They do it in one take. Click ahead to watch their vocal dexterity -- but be prepared to have stuff like Tommy Boy spoiled for you. Then, stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Real world news to break up your entertainment fix: Rahm Emanuel was booted off the ballot for Chicago mayor in an appellate court decision. Here's hoping Andy Samberg has his expletive-soaked impression of Rahm prepared for Saturday Night Live this weekend. [Sun Times]
· More Sundance dealings: IFC has picked up The Ledge co-starring Patrick Wilson and Terrence Howard. [Deadline]
· Movieline hero Ben Schwartz has been cast alongside Don Cheadle in Showtime's dark comedy House of Lies. [Deadline]
· Burlesque star Christina Aguilera will sing the National Anthem before the Super Bowl on Feb. 6. Expect many vocal flourishes and hand gestures. [THR]