Thor and Captain America Booked for the Super Bowl
· Good news, non-sports fans: When you're watching the Super Bowl in two weeks, there will be some great movie trailers to keep your attention between first downs. According to THR, trailers for Super 8, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger will be among the highly anticipated summer films getting a Super Bowl push. Also, Limitless. Hey, they all can't be winners...but Buzz Break can! (Worst. Segue. Ever.) Click ahead for more.
· MTV is worried that Skins might be considered child pornography, thus ensuring millions of more people pay attention to episode two. [NYT]
· The American Idol ratings are in...and they're down. The season premiere was down 18 percent from last year's bow. That said, AI was still watched by 26.1 million people. So, win. [TVLine]
· Peter Farrelly tells The Providence Journal that Benicio Del Toro is still the frontrunner to play Moe in The Three Stooges. This project was a lot more fun when it was first announced years ago. [Providence Journal via The Playlist]
· Sacha Baron Cohen's next film, The Dictator, will hit theaters on May 11, 2012. It's inspired by Saddam Hussein, so figure on just a little controversy. [Deadline]
· Speaking of development deals: Relativity has picked up John Cusack's The Raven. [Deadline]