VIDEO: George Clooney Talks About Darfur While Wearing a Khaki Vest
· If you needed further proof that George Clooney is the real deal when it comes to humanitarian outreach, check out this nearly five-minute video interview of him on CNN discussing an upcoming referendum in Darfur that could allow the war-torn country to become a free state. No one front on George's Darfur knowledge, k? That he's wearing an awesome khaki vest is only an added bonus. Click ahead to watch (and learn something!), then stick around for more Buzz Break.
· This is awesome. Vulture got comedienne Rachel Dratch to rank the overwhelming amount of Boston accents that appeared in pop culture in 2010. [Vulture]
· Is this worse than those dead birds? MTV confirms that 8.45 million people tuned-in to watch the season premiere of Jersey Shore on Thursday. [@ditzkoff]
· Another Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark problem: A public advocate says the show could be in violation of consumer protection laws by not explicitly telling potential ticket buyers that it's in preview stages. [NYT/ArtsBeat]
· Fun list time! Ellen Page, Paul Dano and Lizzy Caplan were among the biggest talents wasted at cinemas in 2010 according to IFC.com. [IFC]
· Congratulations to Movieline favorite Jane Krakowski. The 30 Rock star is preggers! [RadarOnline.com]