Watch SNL's Jay Pharoah Impersonate Kanye West and Jay-Z
· Here's hoping Lorne Michaels' New Year's resolution involved getting Jay Pharoah more airtime. The dude is funny, but -- more important -- he's also cool. Like cool in a way that SNL hasn't been in years. Pharoah helped out his friends Money Making Jam Boys -- being uncool, I've never heard of them either -- by doing a bunch of impressions last week. Click ahead to watch Pharoah's spot-on impersonations of Jay-Z and Kanye West, then stick around for more Buzz Break.
[Beware, it's slightly NSFW and features the n-word.]
· Quentin Tarantino has commented on his exclusion of Somewhere -- the film he and a jury decided was the best at the Venice Film Festival -- from his top-ten list for 2010. "I'm a little embarrassed by it, actually," Tarantino told Vulture. "Because it was never meant to be a dig against Somewhere, or Sofia. I simply didn't consider any of the films I'd seen in Venice for the list. [...] Now I wish I'd put it on there -- I didn't think anyone would pay attention. If I'd known it was going to get out, I'd have put it in my top ten." [Vulture]
· "It will take an act of God for Gwyneth and Cee-Lo not to perform 'Forget You' together [on SNL]," reports an NBC source to Hollywood Life. You don't say... [Hollywood Life]
· How's this one? "40,000 'devil' crabs wash up on Kent coast after dying from hypothermia in freezing sea." Just add them to the tally, I guess. [Daily Mail]
· Lea Michele is showing her support for PETA. The Glee star has come out against horse-drawn carriage rides in New York City. [NYT/ArtsBeat]