Start 2011 Like You Ended 2010: Obsessing Over Back to the Future
· If you thought all Back to the Future nostalgia ended when the calender flipped over to 2011, think again! Circulating the Internet today are a bunch of set photos taken by a Universal Studios security guard. Set your flux capacitor to "shrug" and click ahead to see the Essex Theater after the fall of Hill Valley. Then, stick around for more Buzz Break.
· Congratulations to Edith Zimmerman at The Hairpin for winning the Internet with this photo stream of women laughing alone while eating salad. [The Hairpin]
· Jodie Foster is reportedly joining Matt Damon and Sharlto Copley in Neill Blomkamp's Elysium. [Deadline]
· Forbidden Planet star Anne Francis passed away on Sunday at the age of 80. [LAT]
· The Slate Movie Club is currently going on and Movieline's own Stephanie Zacharek is participating this year along with Dan Kois, Matt Zoller Seitz, Karina Longworth and Dana Stevens. [Slate]