Is Oscar from The Office a Mocking, Mocked Caricature?
· The Office isn't quite what it used to be, but Splitsider argues the show has maintained one unfunny constant: a disappointing gay character in Oscar. "He's fussy, prissy, aesthetic, and cruel -- a sketch of a certain type of homosexual drawn by writers who seem to know the type at which they're aiming." We concur! [Splitsider]
· The first excerpts from Snooki's book are in. Bend thine literate ear: "Gia danced around a little, shaking her peaches for show. She shook it hard. Too hard. In the middle of a shimmy, her stomach cramped. A fart slipped out. A loud one. And stinky." [<a href="
· FX's new boxing series Lights Out looks, y'know, violent. [/Film]
· Oprah's OWN network posted big ratings, at least initially. [THR]
· Ben Mankiewicz has named The Other Guys the best film of 2010. Do with that information what you will. [Huffington Post]
· Diego Klattenhoff, who played Shane Oman in Mean Girls, just landed a starring role in a Showtime pilot. That is justice. [ONTD]