Buzz Break: The Good News and Bad News About Elisabeth Moss's Pending Divorce
· Hey guys (and the lesbian Zosia Mamet plays on Mad Men, I guess), good news: Elisabeth Moss is soon to be back on the market after divorcing Fred Armisen! The bad news: She's apparently a Scientologist. Dealbreaker?
Read on for more Buzz Break...
· "Equality is the prime rib of America, but because I am gay, I don't get to enjoy the greatest cut of meat my country has to offer," Lady Gaga explained Monday at a rally against the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy. "Shouldn't everyone deserve to wear the same meat dress I do?" Think about it.
· Discovery has sued Deadliest Catch vets Jonathan and Andy Hillstrand for backing out of their obligations to film the spinoff Hillstranded. The network is seeking $3 million in damages, because that's the least a pair of fishermen can afford in this economy.
· Jodie Foster has no regrets about putting Mel Gibson in her Beaver, despite the process being an "enormous, enormous, enormous emotional challenge for me."
· "I don't know a guy who can't quote The Princess Bride, the 1987 romantic-comedy about pirates, monster rats, and true love," writes one of the film's devotees at Premiere. Well, you found me.