New Supernatural Trailer: Will Season Six Stick?
· Spoilers ahead, but for all you Supernatural fans, it looks like you can rest assured that the CW series's sixth season (which debuts September 24) won't be a dud under the helm of newcomer Sera Gamble. The season's new trailer looks as action-packed, convulsive, and freaky-deeky as ever. And there's even some shirtless exercise for you more lascivious fans. [Zap2It]
· Christina Ricci has a strange (yet alluring) way of promoting her Broadway debut in Donald Margulies's play Time Stands Still -- she says she has no idea what she's doing. Also, she's terrified! [Cinema Blend]
· And the first interview with the Discovery HQ hostages is... famed reporter Oprah Winfrey. [TV Guide]
· Rick Fox is more than 15 inches taller than his Dancing with the Stars partner Cheryl Burke. Wonder if "Leap Frog" or "Piggy Back Ride" is a new dance style this year. [ONTD]
· A giant picture post chronicling Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards proves one thing -- half the "celebrities" in attendance were MTV employees. Definitely an unsavory Situation. [ONTD]