Buzz Break: Brian Austin Green Goes Himbo
· Brian Austin Green's new stint on Desperate Housewives has him sympathizing with the pin-up pressures of his wife, Megan Fox. "I've never played a hunky guy," he confessed to Details. "There was one day when I had to take my shirt off. I must have done 400 push-ups. I feel like I understand the pressure that women go through. I feel, like, all-woman at times." Click through for a closer look at his efforts and more Buzz Break.
· Carey Mulligan has finally confirmed her involvement in the Emma Thompson-penned remake of My Fair Lady.
· How does Rihanna feel about her Battleship costar Alexander Skarsgard? "He's really cool, just laid-back. He doesn't get in the way," she enthused to MTV. "[He's] not very talkative."
· Who wants a brand-new Jane Fonda workout video?
· The True Blood finale was up in the ratings over last year's season ender. People love dead-end werepanther plotlines!