Relive a Season of View Dubiousness!
· It's been a really wild season on The View. Lots of faux-sassy comebacks and mild-to-hot topics enjoyed by all. You'll notice that ABC doesn't think opinions about Mel Gibson or Kathy Griffin rank among the series' finest moments. However: "Did y'all know that King Tut's penis is missing?" Sigh. I didn't. [YouTube]
· Calling all actors who don't want to read entire scripts when auditioning for roles: You're in luck! Producers are beginning to think you'll leak their scripts and ruin everything. [Deadline]
· Sean Penn's new project is an ongoing one: Taking down that Haiti-loving upstart Wyclef Jean. [Gawker]
· Torchwood's move from the BBC to Starz will be aided by a swarm of new writers. Alums from Breaking Bad, House, and, er, Caprica will be on board. [Zap2It]
· And finally. Are. You. Ready. For. The. Fred: The Movie. Trailer. If you're an internet-loving preteen, you may think that sentence wasn't sarcastic. [Cinematical]