Buzz Break: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Goes Biking, Avoids Cramps
· Fresh off defying gravity for what seemed like an eternity in Inception, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was photographed on the set of Premium Rush hoping to defy New York City taxicabs, pedestrians, and charley horses. In the film, JoGo plays a bike messenger on the run from a crooked cop (Michael Shannon). He also eats a banana. That pic plus more Buzz Break after the jump.
· Kenny Powers is f**king in once again. HBO announced today that both Eastbound and Down and Bored to Death will premiere on Sept. 26 starting at 10. As if you didn't have enough to watch on Sunday nights already.
· Community has Betty White and now The Middle has Doris Roberts. The Emmy-winner will join her former on-screen daughter-in-law Patricia Heaton for a mini-Everybody Loves Raymond reunion on the Sept. 22 season premiere of the ABC comedy.
· TV Guide has the very suitable-for-work first image of porn star Sasha Grey's Entourage appearance. Hint: It involves Vince and a comic book.
· In legal news, Ice-T is handling his arrest for allegedly driving with a suspended license quite well. "Some punk bitch rookie cop [...] made the arrest of his bullsh*t career today. Arresting the Notorious Ice T for no seat belt." Ice-T also refuted the suspended license claims.