TV Bites: Piers Morgan Has His Eye on You, Barbara Walters
· Piers Morgan is ready for his gauzy close-up. The America's Got Talent is reportedly "pretty close" to inking a deal with NBC to host periodic primetime interview programs for the network. Piers confirmed the negotiations to the New York Post and added, "I have the No.1 talk show in England. Certainly, NBC thinks it is the time to try to do something." [NYP]
CBS puts Tim Gunn behind a deep fryer, a few Glee cheerleaders try out for varsity, and more TV Bites after the jump.
· CBS is bringing back I Get That a Lot for a one-hour special on May 19. This time around, the reality show -- which places celebrities in ordinary jobs and tricks people into thinking they are not dealing with that celebrity -- will feature Tim Gunn as a fast-food worker and Nick Jonas as a salesperson at a girls clothing shop. [The Wrap]
· Glee will most likely upgrade actresses Naya Rivera and Heather Morris to series regulars in time for the show's sophomore season. [EW]
· NBC has ordered a primetime special that Prince Charles will host. The Prince of Wales will use the program to discuss his own views on solutions to the environmental crisis. [THR]
· Canada is getting its first pay porn channel and its name is -- drum roll, please -- Vanessa. She costs $14.95/month for a subscription. [THR]