· It's hard to believe that The Hills could be more effective with anyone other than its actual cast, but Babelgum's kid-starring parody comes damn close. Brody's birthday party is going to have streamers and a pony, I heard it on the bus. [HuffPost]
· In case you want a little more RuPaul's Drag Race action (and who doesn't?), do read this fab backstage commentary that doubles as the world's longest blog post. [NewNowNext]
· Kim Cattrall had to gain 15 pounds for her role in the indie flick Meet Monica Velour, though the producers suggested 35. Don't worry, in Sex and the City 2, she's back to resembling her normal, totally Photoshopped, Natalee Holloway-lookalike self. [HuffPost]
· Former Bachelor stars Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice split. In related news, Charlie O'Donnell remains committed to announcing Prize Puzzles on Wheel of Fortune.
· Finally, which celebration of love and bombast will enliven your summer more? Bethenny's Getting Married or Camp Rock 2? Who can be bold enough to guess? Correct: only a fool. [Zap2It]