'I'm Going to Need the Children's Speculum'
· In preparation for tonight's episode of United States of Tara, dig this Funny or Die item written by the show's main scribes Diablo Cody and Jill Soloway. I don't know how a female-centric response to the penis-exalting Hung called "Tight" hadn't been attempted before, but at any rate, it's perfected here. Viva Michaela Watkins! [Funny or Die]
· Emily Blunt is opening up about throwing away that Captain America offer. Surprise: It's "just not what she wanted to do next." [MTV]
· Alexander Skarsgard is super-comfortable naked. He shot a graphic scene with a dude, and guess what? It was coo! [People]
· Randy Quaid and his wife are taking a couples' retreat to prison. [Gawker]
· Speaking of Emmy-winning reality competitions, Donald Trump thinks The Amazing Race doesn't deserve all its accolades. And I think Ivanka doesn't deserve the greatest flatiron of all time. We live through these things. [THR]