Buzz Break: C'mon, Vogue
· Everyone's doing Vogue: first, Sue Sylvester, now, Meryl, Penelope, Kate, Naomi, Julianne and Gwyneth on the cover of Paris Vogue.
· Police were called when Alexander Skarsgaard got into a "fracas" (my favorite word!) with paparazzi at Coachella.
· "I think people think we've been sort of doing secret casting," says Peter Jackson of the semi-delayed The Hobbit, who confirms that the film isn't even greenlit yet.
· We basically knew that Aziz Ansari would host the MTV Movie Awards, but now it's confirmed.
· Rutger Hauer. Hobo with a Shotgun. Yes.