A Few Good Men
As a dear friend would say to me every Friday around this time, "God, let's just end this week." My thoughts exactly. Without further ado, your Week in Review. Have a fantastic weekend.
· A big thanks to this week's staggering interviewee roster, including Clint Eastwood, Hank Azaria, Kristen Bell, Atom Egoyan, Nicholas Sparks, Floria Sigismondi, Ciaran Hinds, Merritt Wever, Sheila Kelley, Project Runway castoff Amy Sarabi, and Verge designee Greta Gerwig.
· Trailers for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, You Don't Know Jack and Ramona and Beezus all received the Two-Minute Verdict, while the explosions in this summer's biggest trailers got a verdict of their own.
· David Mamet took us to school.
· The only person not happy about Popeye, Gulliver's Travels, The Chronicles of Narnia and Buck Rogers all going 3D would be Michael Bay. Oh, and all of us poor ticketbuyers. (Unless we're talking about these films. Then it's on.)
· Have you welcomed new Hollywood Kid Michael Musto to Movieline yet? Go on! What are you waiting for?