Buzz Break: Skull and Stallones
· The poster for Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables features something that looks like it should either be a mid-level enemy from Castlevania III or the genesis of an Ed Hardy fashion story. Click for bigger.
· Lionsgate has acquired the rights to the thriller Dibbuk Box. So it's like the first scene of A Serious Man, but feature-length?
· To no one's great surprise, a Final Destination 5 is coming.
· The classic novel A Wrinkle in Time is having a moment right now: Not only was it featured in this week's Lost, but Jeff Stockwell's been hired to adapt it into a feature.
· "I did not like The Hurt Locker," confesses Michael Moore. "It's a lazy way to make a movie, frankly. I could put you on the edge of your seat quite easily, and have you feel the tension for 2 hours." That's how I felt during Canadian Bacon!