Find Out If Betty White Is Easy: A Larry King How-To Guide
Sometimes you're interviewing a comedy legend whose impressive career has spanned over sixty years, five Emmys and the respect of every person in Hollywood -- and all you can think is, "I've gotta know. Does this chick put out?" Most interviewers would dismiss the illicit thought and skip to the next question but if you're Larry King, you toss out the questions you weren't using anyway and just ask.
Larry King might have no tact or else he might have worlds of style. Who are we to judge -- especially when the man has developed a foolproof strategy to cornering a respected actress into admitting that she is promiscuous while creeping out viewers at home.
1. Start Slow: Gently Transition into the Subject of Sexuality
"Do you consider yourself a new sex symbol for the younger generation?"
2. Flattery via Viewer Questions
"A Facebook question from David. This is serious. 'Betty, what are you doing Saturday night?'"
3. Enough with the Politeness; Break Her Down
"You were a loose woman, Betty. Admit it!"
4. Rephrase the Question
"Were you easy?" Would you say you were easy?"
5. Remember to Be Respectful of Any Late Spouses
"Would you say you were easy? I mean not when married to Allen [Ludden]."
6. If She Still Won't Answer, Switch Tactics
"Betty, when was the last time you went on a date?"
7. If She Still Won't Answer, Throw Out a Last Ditch Question That Alludes to Self-Pleasure Practices and Give Up
"But what do you do about your romantic urges?"
Vulture has compiled a video of the uncomfortable line of questioning here.