Buzz Break: In the LaBeouf
· Shia LaBeouf talks around his relationship with Carey Mulligan to GQ: "She's an unbelievably thought-provoking actress, the most talented actress I've ever met in my life, by leaps and bounds. Neither one of us are fame whores. It works out. It's not like we're the premiere couple; we're not the red-carpet king and queen."
· Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell have joined The Tourist, starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.
· "I'd like to be Philip Seymour Hoffman's boyfriend," volunteers Ewan McGregor. "I think we'd make a good couple. We'd look good, we'd look slightly odd and we'd go to interesting parties and people would be interested in us."
· The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss has revealed that Bob Guiney was the sluttiest bachelor, estimating his bachelorette-defiling at "5 1/2 women." Was there a double amputee that season?
· What did you miss if you didn't catch A Serbian Film at South by Southwest this week? "Newborn porn," incest, and "the unique magic of rigor mortis," say the WSJ. Sounds appetizing!