An Inventory of Items Claimed by Sarah Palin, Oscar Gifting Suite 'Locust'
When you think "Oscar week," you think "Sarah Palin," don't you? Admit it, you do -- or, at least, you will, because for some reason, the erstwhile V.P. candidate cut a swath through an Academy Awards gifting suite yesterday in Los Angeles, a practice usually reserved only for actual Oscar nominees or, failing that, AnnaLynne McCord and Bai Ling. "They were like locusts," one vendor told E!, irate that the gifting suite had to open two hours early for Palin's entourage. "She showed up with like 20 people, and they immediately swarmed the place taking everything!" And what did that "everything" comprise?
· Bloom facial products, "which she told the vendor she needed for her under-eye area"
· oversize sweatshirts
· tie-dyed "jeggings" for Bristol
· a blowout by colorist Erick Orellana from the Chris McMillan Salon
· jewelry from Pascal Mouawad
· Skagen Watches
· Lash Food
· 40 pairs of Aiaiai headphones
In conclusion, if you see 39 pairs of Aiaiai headphones on eBay next week (misspelled "Ayayay," and thus, attracting fewer bids), you know exactly who put them there. One thing, though: She will be keeping the "jeggings," thank you very much.