Buzz Break: No Cure for Baldwin-ness
· Billy Baldwin will be playing Serena's dad on Gossip Girl, but he's not exactly over the moon about it. "I'm [supposed to be] with the girl," he told Michael Ausiello, "not the father of the girl."
· You almost got a Brady Bunch reunion this week, but as often happens, incestuous lesbian rumors scuttled the whole thing.
· Julianne Moore will be taping a brief walk-on appearance on As the World Turns, the soap where she got her start.
· Uh-oh: That Hiroshima book that James Cameron optioned? It's been pulled from publication, on account of fakery.
· Erratic actor Randy Quaid would like an apology for being arrested. I'm sure one is forthcoming.