They Could Go. All. The. Way.
· Since CBS announced that it's accepting "advocacy" commercials for the Super Bowl, gay dating site Mancrunch.com has submitted the following ad for approval. CBS has already accepted a pro-life spot, so the obligation to broadcast this "liberal" clip is mighty. I want John Madden's play-by-play.
· Can't wait to fill out a Mancrunch.com profile and broadcast my own NSFW version of "The Super Bowl Shuffle." I am here to start some trouble!
· Glee creator Ryan Murphy spilled that he's adding an R&B-crooning male to the cast, in addition to a boyfriend for Kurt and a rival for Rachel. You know what this means: Kidz Bop-sounding versions of "Birthday Sex" and "Kiss Me Thru the Phone." Please blow the whistle, Sue Sylvester!
· Joe Dirt, the mullet-exalting 2001 David Spade film, is being developed as an animated series. If you're wondering who would reboot this wretched booger of cinema, the answer is (wait for it) David Spade.
· Matt LeBlanc tries hard but doesn't quite capture the essence of his newest role, Matt LeBlanc.