Buzz Break: Have Fun Storming the Castle
· They've built Hogwarts at the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" attraction featured at Universal Orlando Resort. Pfff. Needs more smoke monster.
· Caprica didn't premiere very well for Syfy -- is it because the pilot had been available online and on DVD for so long?
· Kirstie Aley took to Twitter to declare her desire to bash Joy Behar "in the vagina with her microphone." As one does.
· The History Channel has ordered a show starring Larry the Cable Guy for some reason?
· Gerard Butler...this guy! Dude's taking a stroll down Venice Beach, sees a street performer, talks to her for a few minutes, then starts making out with her. You're on the hook for some bitchin' chamshell artwork, Gerard.