Sister Act III: Losing Your Faith in Humanity
· Martin Short began his appearance on The View today by locking lips with our bedenimed hostess. Scandalous, I must say!
· Sorry about that.
· Get excited for more Parks and Recreation, Community, Law & Order: SVU, and (strangely) Trauma, as they've all been picked up for new episodes. My heart is a ridiculous helicopter accident of pride. Also: AMC just ordered pilots for two new series.
· Are you ready for the Avatar porno? Is ponytail smut your thing?
· Rosie O'Donnell said she wasn't pleased with Jay Leno at HBO's TCA panel, and now she has more to say: "[Leno] knew for five years that it was time to make another plan, and instead he tried a Nancy Kerrigan, right? He tried to take a bat; at least Gillooly, you know, took a pipe and did it; didn't do it and go, 'Uh, I don't know who hit her.' It was you, you're the one who hit him, right in the knee."
· Kristin Chenoweth has won a Tony and an Emmy, but the actress claims she can't quite pull off acting like an asshole alongside Simon Cowell. She also implies that Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi aren't that interesting, if you can believe such propaganda.
· And the most desirable woman of 2010 is... Emmanuelle Chriqui. That thundering you hear is Zoe Saldana organizing a messageboard hate-flood.