Buzz Break: The Medieval Munchies
· In addition to its Cera-ific stills for Scott Pilgrim, Universal has also released a picture of James Franco and Danny McBride in the medieval stoner comedy Your Highness. Not that genre again.
· Rumors are flying that NBC intends to reduce The Jay Leno Show, and the network's weak statement of support isn't helping.
· Ugly Betty's last-ditch time-slot change brought in weaker ratings than the canceled Eastwick.
· Congratulations to 30 Rock's Jane Krakowski, who's engaged to British businessman Robert Godley.
· And the first 3-D Blu-ray is...Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! I was really pulling for My Dinner with Andre.