Buzz Break: It Could Use Some Bryan Adams
· Slashfilm's got the poster for Ridley Scott's upcoming, unofficial Gladiator sequel Robin Hood. Click for bigger.
· Guy Ritchie may be blue about directing Lobo. "Is it a matter of fact that I'm doing it?" he said to MTV. "I don't think it's a matter of fact. In fact, I can tell you it's not a matter of fact."
· How much do you want to see Neil Patrick Harris's Christmas balls?
· Balloon Boy's parents have been sentenced to jail.
· Michael Fassbender, Christoph Waltz, and Keira Knightley in a film by David Cronenberg? The title (The Talking Cure) and plot are almost superfluous. My ticket has already been bought.